I got this recipe from one of my close friends, Amy Louise Townsend. It is so yummy and it is one of Nora's favorite things to eat EVER.
CREAMY CHICKEN LASAGNA
3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
6 uncooked lasagna noodles
1 cube chicken bouillon
1/4 cup hot water
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (26 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
1. Bring large pot of slightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8-10 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, & set aside.
2. Place chicken in saucepan with just enough water to cover & bring to a boil. Cook for 20 minutes, or until no longer pink & juices run clear. Remove from saucepan & shred. I put mine in my food processor for about 20 seconds and it's done!
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Dissolve chicken bouillon cube in 1/4 cup hot water. In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the bouillon, cream cheese, & 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
4. Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in bottom of 9 inch square baking dish. Cover with chicken mixture, & top with 3 lasagna noodles; repeat. Top with remaining sauce, & sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven until golden and bubbling.