Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Correction!

This is in regard to my earlier post about Pumpkin Spice Cake.

My friend Carrie reminded me that her little girl has an egg and milk allergy, and is not allergic to wheat. The recipe was great for her because it lacks eggs and oil. It is NOT a gluten-free recipe. She mentioned in her blog that it was GUILT-FREE.

Somewhere along the way, I got it stuck in my head that it was GLUTEN-FREE. If I think about it, of course it's not gluten-free! I am a goob! However, it IS a guilt-free dessert and is super delicious!

Sorry for the confusion!

Whew, you would think I have pregnancy brain with all of this craziness going on. I DON'T, but, man, you would think.

2 comments:

carey said...

Don't worry about it. It's been over a year but I still suffer from "pregnancy brain" myself. I think it's morphed into "mommy brain". Is there any end in sight???

Ben and Kristen said...

that's funny! i was sort of thinking, when i read your post, how a cake mix would be gluten free, but i sort of dismissed that thought. you are funny!