Thursday, December 17, 2009

Never Before Seen Videos

I whipped out my video camera today to get some footage of the kids playing and dancing and being all cute. I am so bad at doing this and catching on video the things they do that we love so much. And, in a moment of randomness that I do ACTUALLY remember to get video, it is rare that I sit still long enough to put the videos on the computer to then upload them to Youtube! I am a slacker, what can I say!

Anyway, this afternoon, I took some time and sorted through some old videos. I mean, these go way back to last spring. There are some adorable videos of Nora at 18 months that just break my heart. I mean, at 18 months, I thought she was such a big girl, but now that she is two (almost two and a half, thank you!) seeing her at 18 months is like looking at her as a baby. **Tear**

Ugh, anyway.

I thought I would do a rendition of Never Before Seen Videos. Here are a few that might make you smile.

I call this one:

"Atleast that hill is good for something!"


Timeframe: April 2009
Location: Bradshaw backyard
Occasion: Cookout celebrating the impending arrival of Baby Liam

Next on the list is:

"Because we're too cheap to purchase a sprinkler."


Timeframe: August 17th, 2009 (right before Nora's 2nd birthday)
Location: Bradshaw backyard
Occasion: Daddy watering plants turns into Nora's fun in the water!


And then there is:

"Chick-fil-a...teaching them young!"

Timeframe: January 29, 2009
Occasion: Lunch with Daddy at his office for his birthday

And finally:

"The Mooch"

Timeframe: March 2009
Location: Our dining room
Occasion: Daddy's lunch turns into Nora's 2nd lunch


And just because I love my boy more than my luggage, here's one of Little Liam:

Timeframe: September 23, 2009
Location: Granna and Geegaw's house
Occasion: Liam @ 4.5 months

No comments: