Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Random Wednesday

Well, both of my kiddos are sick today, so Liam is asleep and Nora is watching Mary Poppins (her favorite). Therefore, here I am, relaxing on the couch for a few minutes and taking some time to catch on blogging. I feel like we have been in a whirlwind! I mean, we are going.non.stop. Even days where things aren't planned and all we are scheduled to do is stay home, clean house, play, etc., things just seem to come up and away we go for one reason or another. We are having a great time, but I'm exhausted. I am thankful that for the next few days as the kids recover from their colds that we will be taking it easy, lounging around the house, and catching up!

Speaking of catching up, here is (are?) a plethora of pictures from my phone that I have just uploaded. These are from Thanksgiving, New Orleans trip, and other random times. Enjoy the variety show!

Cheesy Family Shots:

Me and My Adorable Sister, Hillary. Isn't she pretty?


Husband and Wife


Nora and Liam


Liam in his early days of sitting up! He's doing much better now!

Meet Samuel Harris Kiel!
He is the firstborn son of one of my best friends from college, Corrie!
Samuel was born the day before Thanksgiving, so we stopped to meet him in person as we were driving through Jackson, MS, on our route back home!

Me, Corrie, and Suzanne (Two of my Jackson Girls)

Liam "riding a horsey" with my Uncle Tom and Aunt Donna

We drove by our old house located in Lakeview (an area of New Orleans). Here it is. We lived in a townhouse/duplex. Ours is the cream/blue one on the right, and our crazy old neighbor whom we lovingly referred to as Queen XL has taken over our driveway! No surprise! Things look just like they did the last time we saw this place!

Our family at lunch at Parkside! My mom grew up eating at this restaurant! They have some of the best fried shrimp I've ever had!

Nora eating fried shrimp for the first time! She loved it! But, I think it is because it was fried, and who doesn't love fried food!?


Nora dressed herself this day!

My two babies! Best buds!

Jonathan trying to eat dessert while Nora mooched and stole a few bites!

No comments: