Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day Eight: Story Time at PBK and Lunch with Friends

I know there is quite a gap in days, but I simply forgot to bring my camera with me for a while there.  If I remember correctly, I was having battery issues on my big camera, so I may have some photos on my point and shoot if I ever manage to get the pictures off of it.  Anyway, on Tuesday of our trip, the kids and I met up with some of my girlfriends and their children at the mall to go to story time at Pottery Barn Kids.  After story time, we browsed the store and played with the toys, then we headed to the food court to enjoy lunch.  It was so much fun, and the kids loved it!  Such a great idea!

Here are Lydia Maltzahn and Sam Rockefeller along with Nora gazing into the fountains.

Here's Liam Walter Roberts....the other Liam!
Here is my precious, longtime friend Christina, and her little girl, Amelia.
Here is Ava Rock...sweet, beauty Ava.
Here are Nora and Sam (Ava's little sister) holding hands on their way to PBK.
Here is Carter Maltzahn.  Lydia's baby brother.
Isn't Lydia a doll?  I just love her!  We had a great time and really, truly miss everyone!

No comments: