Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Heritage Family Dentistry: DURING AND AFTER

Here are the DURING and AFTER shots. We visited the office many days to watch it all come together and we tried to remember our camera each time we went. Once the sheetrock was up and the paint got on the walls, things really started to take on a whole new look. Jonathan and I had a fun time deciding on colors, but I must give credit to my hubby who made the final call. I think it turned out great!

Our first looks at paint on the walls.
A view of the new receptionist area looking out into the parking lot and front door.

Where the new operatories will eventually be.  The partitions show the four different operatory rooms.
Standing in the Waiting Room area looking at the front door entrance and soon to be receptionist's desk.
Standing at the receptionist desk looking to the back of the office.
The new sign is up!  It's getting to be official.
Bad picture, but there is Dr. Bradshaw!
NOW we have some floors!  Aren't they gorgeous!
The kids and I checking out the new equipment and cabinetry.

The new lab!  Much more storage!
Updated bathroom.
Receptionist area with countertops.
New dental cabinets in the process of being installed.  The one you are looking at will serve as a divider between the operatories.  They are so nice!

More dental cabinets and equipment.

Nora and Liam playing in the "play pen" or receptionist area.  They love going in there and shutting the door.

New sterilization area.  Although it looks different now after making some changes.

The following pictures were taken the Saturday before we opened.  Almost everything was installed and ready to go, but there were still lots more things to be done.  I tried to take some pics of the operatories.


Davin: Our amazing computer genius who set up all of the computers and server and other technological things that I don't know anything about.  Thank GOD for him and his hard work.


These last three pics I took from Jeannie, our receptionist. She snapped just a few pics yesterday of the final product. We still have lots of little details to add, like some more artwork and decor and things like that, but since I didn't manage to take any pics, these will do for now!

Here is Jonathan seeing his very first patient in his new practice!  What a great picture idea!

The waiting room area!  We still need to add some lamps, artwork, etc.

Front desk.


Jonathan's first day was absolutely crazy, but all together it went great.  He saw several new patients, put out lots of fires, and worked really hard.  We are thankful for the three ladies that work as our hygienist, dental assistant, and receptionist.  They have been true troopers over the past few months and I know they will have to continue to be as they all adjust to the new practice.  I pray that the Lord blesses this practice and uses it to help people and build relationships in the community.  We are so excited to see what the future holds.  Thanks for keeping us in your prayers!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh!! I love it! The office looks so amazing. I can't wait to actually see it in person.

Anonymous said...

THE OFFICE LOOKS FANTASTIC AND ULTRA PROFESSIONAL. MAKES ME WISH I HAD A TOOTHACHE. CONGRATULATIONS, JONATHAN. AS THE ONES WHO MENTORED YOU INTO WHO YOU'VE BECOME, I DID A GREAT JOB. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
RDJ AND PEGSTER

Melanie said...

I can't believe how much was done to that place! I LOVE the floors!
Way to go Jonathan!

Cristie said...

This looks awesome! I'm having dental envy over the glove dispensers! My gloves just stay in a drawer.:(