Monday, December 20, 2010

Countdown to Christmas


This was last December!  Hard to believe that a year has come and gone, and that we are just days away from another Christmas!  This week is going to be busy as we get ready to head to New Orleans to celebrate Christmas with my family.  We are really looking forward to our trip and some good, quality time with my parents and sisters and some friends!


I was looking back at pictures of our last Christmas in New Orleans, and I came to realize that I was pregnant that year too!  And, Nora looked like this:

Hasn't she changed!?

Also, two Christmases ago, she wasn't even walking yet:

Now here we are with a big ole girl, a crazy little toddling boy, and another on the way!  God is so kind to us!  Here's to a wonderful Christmas filled with precious memories, laughter, good food, and lots of love. 

No comments: