Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pure Talent

I have tons of pictures from the weekend my parents were in town! We had so much fun! While we were hanging out down at Market Square and the kids were playing in the fountain, I happened to snap a few pictures of my parents as they sat together.

It started out innocently:



But things started to get a little out of hand as I tried to give them some direction.

Show me PENSIVE:


Give me ANGRY:


Show me DEVASTATION:



Let's have PURE ELATION:


And finally, give me your interpretation of SURPRISE:



All in all, they are quite talented (and weird), but I sure do love them! Even if they try to gross my sisters and I out with their constant PDA!

1 comment:

Abhilasha Institute Delhi said...

nice one !!!
keep it up.
best wishes.
Abhishek poddar (India)
http://globaledusky.blogspot.com