Sunday, October 2, 2011

Big Day for Stella Girl


You see this girl here? She's four months old today! WHAT!?!?!?!?!

I can hardly believe myself when I say that! Where has the time gone?

Wanna know something else really cool? Exactly one year ago today, we found out we were expecting Stella. We had gone to the pumpkin patch with our Care Group that day. On the way there, I had to stop for a Sprite because I was feeling nauseous.  I suspected that I might be pregnant, but Jonathan was skeptical.  We had just decided to stop trying to get pregnant because we were about to purchase the dental practice and knew an insurance change was going to take place.  We definitely wanted me to be covered for our pregnancy, so we decided to wait a few months.  But, lo and behold, we got pregnant anyway!  That confirmed to me that the Lord had given us this precious baby.


I took a test midafternoon on October 2nd, 2010.  I swore I saw a faint pink line, but Jonathan said I was imagining it.  So, I waited until the next morning and took another one.  He couldn't deny that pink line the second time.  We were definitely pregnant!!!!  A roller coaster ride the first few weeks of my pregnancy soon gave way to a wonderful nine months of waiting to meet our precious daughter.  Stella Marie joined us a few weeks early on June 2nd.  And here she is now....FOUR. MONTHS. LATER.


Seriously, I don't think there is a sweeter baby.  And, seriously, I don't think we could love her any more.



Tomorrow is her four month doctor visit, so hopefully tomorrow I will write a post with all of her current stats and what life is like for Stella these days.  Until then, I am going to go squeeze this little one until I can't stand to do it anymore.


No comments: