Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Instagram Update

Once again, I am behind on blogging and posting pics of my ever-growing loves! So, I thought I would post some pics from my camera since that is my most successful means of capturing snapshots of our life. Here are some pics from the past month or so:


Not too long ago, a friend introduced a new sandwich idea to me:  Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Creme.  She said that her kids LOVE this sandwich and eat it almost every weekday for lunch. So, we gave it a whirl, and the kids really like it.  Here is Nora making her own sandwich and trying it out for the first time.


Winter time typically means that we get sick at some point.  So far, we've only had a few bouts of sickness including fever and tummy troubles and lots of snot and congestion.  Here's Nora resting on the couch.

I think we have the happiest baby ever!


Here are Thing 1 and Thing 2 eating lunch side by side.  Oh, how they love each other!  I am so thankful they are such good friends.

Liam is such the helper!  He loves to "help" me with laundry by removing the clothes from the dryer and bringing them into the den.  He also has inherited my love for clothes fresh out of the dryer.  I just want to curl up and take a nap in them, and so does he.

I am reading this book right now, and it is awesome.  In fact, we had a Women's Conference at our church last weekend and Elyse Fitzpatrick was the guest speaker.  FABULOUS!  It is packed full of the Gospel.

 Wow.  That's all I can say.


 Baby Stella can sit up and move around all by herself.  Here she is playing with some toys in the den, but nowadays she hardly stays still long enough to get her picture.


 Lucky me.  I get to snuggle with Sheriff Woody.


My kids love Legos!  Liam and Nora really enjoy building with their Legos.  I love seeing their imaginations coming out as they make towers and schools and playgrounds and anything else.  I can't wait till they can get into the littler ones.  Lots of fun ahead!
 Here are my two men being silly together one night when we were at Newk's.  Have I mentioned how much we love that place?!  Anyway, we stopped by there for supper after house hunting, and I snapped these two goofballs playing around.

 I think I've blogged about this before, but Stella is now a big girl and takes a bath with the others in the big tub.  She loves it!  How did my baby get so big?

 Playing Starfall!

 Here's me and my Snuggle Bug.  Earlier this month (Feb) Stella was completely weaned, so we take bottles four times a day.  It really wasn't as hard on me as I thought it would be, but I love any opportunity I can get to snuggle with this little squishy girl.

 Hello!  Here's Stella B eating some carrots and peas.  This girl loves table food: peas, carrots, green beans, avocado, pears, banana, cheese, bread, crackers, rice.....I could go on.  She has no teeth and none in sight, yet she can eat just about anything I give her.  No meat yet!

We love our wagon!  On a few warmer days we've taken it out for walks. Here are the kids on a particularly windy day as we headed down to the playground for a bit of fun outside before naptime.

 Nora was sick not too long ago, so Granna and Geegaw took Liam out to try and keep him away.  While he was gone, we girls played and did a big puzzle together.

 Taking a hike one day while playing at Granna and Geegaw's house.  We walked down to the pier and explored together.

 Here's Little Missy on her hands and knees.  She loves to rock back and forth.  It won't be long till she's crawling everywhere.

 Notice anything?  Liam fell down and barely scraped his head, but he sported the band-aid for several days.  He is also busy playing Hungry Hippos which is a big deal in this house.  We play at least twice a day!  So much fun.  Plus, we get LOTS of practice with how we should and SHOULD NOT respond when we don't win.  Good times ;)

Here's Nora feeding Stella her bottle.   The kids LOVE to take turns feeding her.  So sweet!

 To Infinity and Beyond!

 My three babies!

 Morning play time for Stella.  She loves to play with a basket full of toys.  She takes them out one at a time, explores them and moves on to the next until the basket is empty.

 Nora and Liam loving on Daddy one Friday morning before he left to run some errands.  Daddy is not at the office most Fridays, which means we get to see him during the day sometimes.  They sure do love him!

 Hard at work!

Post-nap snuggles with Momma.

 Hello, Big Eyes.

 Here's my man, speaking my love language.  I hate dirty floors, and he knows it!

 Last week, the sickness returned!

 Even though we were under the weather, we managed to have a fun Valentine's Day.  We started the day off with a special breakfast: cinnamon toast in the shape of hearts, eggs with cheese and turkey bacon!  YUM!

 Nora's bed after playing in her room.  

Playing together.  Do you see the shirt Liam has on?  He wears it every single time that it's clean.  He would LIVE in that shirt if I let him.  He is obsessed with Toy Story these days, and he has two Toy Story shirts.  So, if they are clean, they are on him.  Silly boy!


 We had a bit of snow the other night, so it seemed very fitting to make some hot chocolate.  Not just any hot chocolate, though.  Mexican Hot Chocolate.  Nora helped me make it and sure did enjoy her cup.

 Family Lego time.

 Liam feeding Stella.  Wearing his Toy Story shirt again.

 Someone enjoyed her supper: avocado!

Future Gymnast?


Today we had a playdate with Claire and Caroline, some of good friends.  They loved playing together and taking turns holding Baby Stella.

Well, that's a lot of snapshots of our life lately.

No comments: