Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Evan James: Two Month Stats

I am WAY behind on posting these stats for Evan seeing that he will be three months old next week.  However, with surgery, Christmas, post-surgery stuff, and a trip to Florida with the Bradshaw family, we've been quite busy around here.  About two weeks ago, I brought Evan in for his two month well-visit and these were his stats:

Height:  22.5 inches (50th percentile)
Weight:  11 lbs., 11 oz. (50th percentile)

Stella at 2 months was 11 lbs., 2 oz. and 22.5 inches.
Liam was 12 lbs., 5 oz and 23 1/8 inches.
Nora was 9 lbs., 13 oz and 21.75 inches.

I think Evan may have weighed a bit more had he not had surgery and lost a bit of weight due to his eating via syringe.  I think he's growing like a weed these days and definitely doesn't look or feel like a newborn anymore. 

During the week following surgery, Evan started sleeping through the night.  I usually feed him between 8:00 and 8:30 pm and put him down.  I will go in and nurse him one last time before I go to bed between 10-11 pm.  He will typically sleep until around 6:00-6:30 am.  I am LOVING longer stretches of sleep and it's definitely given me more energy and mind capacity!

Evan is smiling, cooing, kicking his feet and moving his arms and legs like crazy!  He's such a sweet, content baby boy and we love him so very much!  I have much to update about surgery with pics of how he's recovering, so I'll try to post soon with that information.  Till then!

No comments: