Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Grandmother is Hysterical

So, I know I'm really bad about blogging only every once in a while, and when I DO blog, I blog like a maniac. However, I had a funny conversation with my grandmother about the blog recently, and I thought I would share. This grandmother, Gloria, is my mom's mom and she is hysterical! Seriously, she should be a character on a sitcom. The things that come out of her mouth are true comedy and she doesn't even mean to be funny. I love her so much and wish I could see her more than I do!

So, my mom was visiting my grandmother Gloria last weekend in Baton Rouge because my grandmother recently broke her foot and is bedridden for quite some time. While visiting, my mom decided to show my grandmother the blog with some updated pictures and videos of Nora. I talked to them later that day after they had gotten completely caught up on all that's happening with our little family. When I got on the phone with my Grandmother, she was just ranting and raving about Nora. When we got to talking about this new baby, she got so excited and said, "Casey, I saw the ultrasound pictures of the baby on your blog! I can't believe the baby is so big and that you can see it so clearly!" For those of you who haven't noticed the baby/pregnancy ticker to the right of my blog, there is a pregnancy countdown ticker that tells me how many days left of the pregnancy I have and gives a picture of the baby in utero. My grandmother thought that was the actual baby in my belly! I tried so hard not to laugh and I didn't want to burst her bubble, so I just let it go! However, I thought it was so sweet and so funny.

I love you grandma! We go down to New Orleans next weekend to visit for a few days and we'll get to see you then! YEAH!

No comments: