Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nora the Dinosaur

Nora is such a reader these days! Her favorite thing to do is go through all the books, turn the pages, and look at the pictures. It is rare that she'll sit still long enough to let you read her an entire story, but she will sit on the floor for a good twenty minutes "reading" and entertaining herself. I think she honestly prefers her books to all of the other toys in her room.

When I was pregnant with Nora, several of my college girlfriends made a trip to Knoxville to visit and they gave me a few baby gifts, including children's books for Nora. One of the books they gave her is a dinosaur book. Nora loves to stick her face through the hole! I don't think she has a clue what the book is about or what she is actually doing by putting her face in the hole, but it sure does make her happy.


Triceratops Nora


Compsognathus Nora

No comments: