Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Big Girl Room" Progress

Nora's new furniture has arrived! We weren't expecting to be able to pick it up until Thursday evening, but when I called to check on the status of the order earlier this week, the store told us we could pick it up last night (Tuesday). We were pumped about that because we are heading out of town on Friday morning for the long weekend and would really like to get the furniture put together before we leave. Atleast, I am dying to have the room set up. (I think I'm already nesting.) Anyway, Jonathan and I went to pick up the furniture last night, and we were able to fit everything in our car except for the twin bed foot and headboard. So, after work, JB is heading out to pick up the last box. I can't wait! I hope I can talk him in to putting the furniture together so I can work on Nora's room tomorrow. You have no idea how having those boxes in the room unopened is killing me!

Here are some pictures of what we have accomplished so far. You can notice the beautiful paint job that Jonathan did. There are new curtains and the crib we bought off of Craig's List that will be Nora's until she grows in to the twin.




Posted by Picasa
It's currently a mess in there, but it shouldn't be long before we move Miss Nora in! How fun!

No comments: