Friday, June 5, 2009

One Month Wonder

So, I'll come out up front and tell you that I don't have pictures to accompany this post. Yes, my newborn is now one month old, and I am definitely lacking in the picture taking department. I'm a slacker. Deal with it.

However, where I have been lacking in taking pictures, I am making up for it in feeding my monstrous child! Okay, he's not a monster, but compared to his big sister, Nora, Liam is quite a big boy! We went to the doctor today for his one month visit and here are my sweet boy's stats:

Weight: 9 lbs, 14 oz. (75th percentile)
Height: 22 1/4 inches (85th percentile)
Head Circumference: 75th percentile (I never know what the measurement is).

Dr. G said that Liam looks great! He also said that he doesn't really look like a one month old....seems like a big ole boy!

Finally, Liam gave me an early birthday present this morning: He smiled at his momma for the first time! It was the sweetest and the first of many more. Can't wait!

No comments: