Monday, May 24, 2010

"All About My Mom"

On Mother's Day, we went to church where in Nora's class the teachers apparently "interviewed" each child about his or her mom.  When we picked up Nora from class we were handed a piece of paper that had a bunch of questions that Nora was asked and the teacher wrote down Nora's response.  Also, there was a picture for me that Nora drew.  This was the cutest thing I have ever seen, and Jonathan and I just laughed and laughed at Nora's answers.  Here is what she said:

My mom's name is Casey Bradshaw.

Her hair is brown and her eyes are green.

My mom is as pretty as blonde hair and as smart as _________________.

My mom loves Liam Piper Bradshaw.

Her favorite food is cinnamon rolls.

She likes to cook biscuits.  She can't cook ______________.

When she goes shopping she buys chocolate cookies.

Her favorite thing to do is shopping.

It makes me happy when she reads books to me.

If she could go on a trip, my Mom would go to church.


Now, I am sure you see that there is a pattern here.  It seems that almost every answer Nora came up with had to do with food in some way or another.  We were laughing so hard because all of the things that Nora said that I like regarding food are actually things that SHE likes.  Silly girl.  The thing that probably made my heart melt the most is when she said that her favorite thing is when I read to her.  Our girlie is such a bookworm, and she just loves to read and have books read to her.  I pray that she never outgrows this!  I was so blessed on Mother's Day, and every day!  I love being your Momma, Nora and Liam!     

No comments: