Monday, May 24, 2010

Liam's One Year Stats!

I have several posts about our NYC trip left to write, but I thought I'd interrupt that series to update you on our little boy.  This morning, Nora and I took Liam to his 12 month appointment.  Seeing that we have been to the pediatrician's office several times a month lately as a result of Liam's ear infections, this was a pretty routine and "easy" visit.

Here are Liam's statistics at 12 months:

Weight: 22 lbs., 3 oz.  (40th percentile)
Height: 31 inches (80th percentile)
Head Circumference: 95th percentile

There is no denying that my kiddos both have HUGE noggins.  I blame the father.

Anyway, all looks great!  He goes back at 15 months, and hopefully by that point he will be completely weaned off of his bottle and formula.  As of today, Liam only takes a 2-4 oz. bottle before his afternoon nap and a 6 oz. bottle before bed.  I didn't want to have to deal with those changes since we were going out of town and leaving the kiddos with the grandparents, so I have determined we will try to get him adjusted now that we are home.  I don't think he'll have a problem giving it up, though, even though he does like his formula more than his milk.

Here are a few pictures of Liam from the other night:

Oh, and just for a comparison, I looked back at Nora's stats from when she was one.  She weighed 18 lbs., 8 oz. and was 28.5 inches long.  This boy has her smoked!  Won't be long until he's bigger than her.  You better watch out, Nora!

No comments: