Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Busy Schedule


Last week, I was sitting down with my calendar and pen to fill in some dates for the upcoming weeks.  We've got weddings and doctor visits and family coming in town and care group and all the other normal stuff.  As I was just getting started, I noticed Liam had a dirty diaper, so I left my calendar and pen on the table to take care of that business.  When I returned, several minutes later, Nora was very busy writing away. 

"What are you doing, Nora?"  I asked.

"Drawing on your calendar," she replied.

I walked over and looked how she had very carefully and very specifically filled in the month of June.  She pointed to the date of June 6th and said, "That's Stella."  If you look closely, that is her 3.5 year old version of a stick-figure, and clearly looks like Stella to me!  I thought this was the cutest thing ever.  We apparently have a very busy month of June ahead of us, and I am so thankful for Nora's help in keeping me organized!  Too precious!

No comments: