Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bradshaw: Party of Five

She's here!

Stella Marie Bradshaw
Born June 2, 2011 at 7:40 am
6 lbs., 15 oz.  19 1/4 inches

All I can say is that I am overwhelmed with love for this little girl.  She is just so precious to us already, and we can't wait to let everyone meet her.  We had a crazy yet GREAT delivery!  I'll tell the whole story at another time, but I have had the best delivery so far and the easiest recovery so far.

God is very kind.  Being a momma to three is such a blessing, and I am trying to love on all three of them as much as possible.  Our family and friends have been so supportive and encouraging and loving to us the past few days! We couldn't do this without them, and without the grace of God every single minute.

So, here we are:  The Bradshaw Family up-to-date!



1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yay! So happy for you guys!
I can't wait to hear the story and to meet baby Stella!
(I still have a few girl items to return to you!! nothing she could use anytime soon though)