Monday, July 25, 2011

Motherhood

I recently came across two wonderful articles on the Desiring God blog about motherhood.  They were posted within a few weeks of each other, but the timing of their arrival has been just perfect for me and the encouragment and conviction I needed in the moment.  I pray that if you are have a good day as mother, a hard day as a mother, or just a mediocre day as a mother, that you will read these to uplift your soul and give a fresh breath to your calling as a Momma.

Click below to read each article by Rachel Jankovic:

Motherhood as a Mission Field

Motherhood is a Calling and Where your Children Rank

I plan to read and reread these over and over again!

1 comment:

Corrie and Jonathan said...

Awesome links! Thanks for the much needed encouragement through them!