Monday, August 1, 2011

Instagram.

I recently discovered this new app for my cell phone called Instagram. It's an awesome photography app that allows you take pictures, customize them, and share them with others. You can also follow other people on Instagram and see what pics they are taking. It's lots of fun, particularly for me who loves photography but who doesn't have a lot of time to take pictures at this phase of life. I always have my cell phone with me, but I don't always have my big camera. This allows me to snap a shot and share it with my family and friends, or with you here on the blog. Here are some pictures from the past few days!


On Thursday, we spent the day at Granna and Geegaw's house to celebrate Geegaw's birthday.  While the kids were swimming, we heard the Ice Cream Truck coming through the neighborhood.  The kids and I ran to the street to catch the Ice Cream Man, and Nora and Liam were able to make their first ice cream purchase.  They both chose a push-up, which was one of my favorite ice cream truck treats when I was a little girl.

Our sweet friends, Ty and McKelvey also got some ice cream and joined us in the shade while they ate.
Here's Liam on the slide at Dollywood:
Stella slept nearly the whole time she was in her carseat while we were at Dollywood.  She's such a good baby.  Oh, and just this week she decided to be a "paci girl."  We finally found a paci that she likes.

Geegaw stealing some kisses from Liam:

Our bright-eyed baby girl:

While our friends Ryan and Chrissy were in town, we took a few boat trips.  On Sunday, we went to an old iron bridge just up the river and swam in the lake.  Also, Ryan and Jonathan decided to be daredevils and jumped off the bridge.

This is what Stella did while we were on the boat:

No comments: