Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And So It Begins....


Someone has been trying to roll over for a few days now.  In addition to this, someone keeps waking up in the middle of the night.  Like, many times.  She was having a growth spurt, I believe, a week or so ago, but just today I came to the realization that Stella is practicing her rolling skills IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!!!  I think she keeps waking herself up in her attempts to roll over, but she's not happy with being on her belly once she gets there.  Since she hasn't quite mastered how to roll herself back, so thinks I must wake up to help her.  However, I haven't figured this our because I am in a lack-of-sleep-induced coma when I get up. 

So, after Stella wakes up from her nap, I am going to sit her down for a little chat.  Rolling practices must occur during the day.  Surely, she'll understand my reasoning! Right!?

Also, I need to talk to her about growing up too fast.  I don't like this one bit!

No comments: