Monday, June 10, 2013

Slugs and Snails and Puppy-Dogs Tails


Do you see that sweet baby profile there?

Well, that would be our sweet baby BOY!

That's right, folks, the Bradshaw family is adding another baby boy to our family in late October.  We had our gender ultrasound a few weeks ago and found out that we will be leveling the playing field.  Three females and three males in our family.  Two girls and two boys.  Although we would have been thrilled with another baby girl (I had the PERFECT baby girl name that I really wanted to use), we are genuinely so excited to welcome our new son in the Fall.  Liam gets to have a brother, and it will be so much fun to have another little man to snuggle with.

I am currently 20 weeks pregnant, so we are halfway there, if not more.  I go for the big anatomy scan ultrasound next Friday where we will make sure that everything looks great developmentally.  But, at our gender ultrasound, baby boy looked great.  

We do not have a name picked out for this little man, although the children have lots of suggestions.  We really are having a hard time narrowing it down and coming to an agreement on something we love.  It seems to get harder with each pregnancy, which is normal I guess.  But as soon as we know the name, we will be so glad to share!  Until then, I am just enjoying having a bit more energy and feeling baby kicks a little more each day.  I just love being pregnant and want to soak it up while it lasts.  I'll keep you posted on our newest miracle!

No comments: