Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm A Bad Blogger......BUT, I Think You Might Forgive Me

.....after you see this!

We are leaving New Orleans first thing this morning. I have wanted to sit down so many times to blog about our two week visit down here. In fact, I did sit down and write half of an entry before getting called away to care for one of the kiddos. I'll just say that this trip has been super fun, super sanctifying, and super busy! We have had a wonderful time. I SO love my family.

I have much to write about which I will do once we get settled down back at home, but until then.....

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

You might want to take a seat for this one.




Just to fill you in. This is a video we did for my sister Emily who lives in NYC. She couldn't be with us on Thanksgiving, so we gave her a little shoutout! This is me, my Momma, and my baby sister, Hillary....oh, with Nora in the background some.

P.S. We call her Connie because that is what my grandmother called her by accident one year at Thanksgiving. We don't know a Connie. Too funny!

P.P.S. Emily is a "pesca-tarian" which is a vegetarian that eats seafood. That's what I am talking about at the beginning.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE my family!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty much the most awesome video, ever!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness!!! I haven't laughed that much in forever!! I love you guys too and wish I could see you all!!