Monday, February 8, 2010

WHO DAT Superbowl Champs & Liam's 9 Month Stats





We had a wonderful time celebrating last night as the New Orleans Saints won the 44th Superbowl versus the Colts! It was a great game, and the Saints played really well against an amazing team and quarterback. We had a fun time with some friends and neighbors, enjoyed tons of food, and plenty of shouting and black and gold! It is still really hard for me to believe that THEY WON!

I was on the phone with my parents and my sister, Emily, who lives in New York! My dad was so excited, not just that we won, but that such great things were happening in New Orleans after so much devastation. At one point, he told me, "This city just needed this!" It's been great for the morale and for the economy down there! I just wish I had been down there for the weekend to celebrate with my loved ones! Oh well, there's next year! HAHA!

Anyway, my boy turned 9 months last week, and this morning was his appointment. Here are his stats:
Weight: 20 lbs., 1 ounce (50th percentile)
Height: 28 1/2 inces (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 1/2 inches

Dr. G. said that everything looked great with our little man! He has 5 teeth (two on bottom, three on top), and the fourth on top should break through any time! No shots today (YEAH!!!!), but he goes back at one year for more. Only three more months!?!!!

No comments: